STRAVA Splint Bath
A state-of-the-art, first-of-its-kind splint bath precisely engineered to remove the guesswork and help prevent cross-contamination
Convection Heat Technology
Fast: 25 minutes to reach set water temperature with uniform heat distribution.
- Strava’s unique internal convection heat exchanger is immersed directly in the circulating-water basin, ensuring fast heating, minimal thermal lag, and uniform heat distribution. All without losing heat while the lid is open.
- An internal temperature control system allows temperature monitoring in real-time at extremely close tolerances.
Hygienic and Easy Water System
Circulates 100% of the water every two minutes to power its innovative features.
- Continuous filtration through UV-C sterilization.
- Convection heat technology for fast, accurate, and uniform heat distribution even with the lid open.
- The automatic pump system makes water drainage quick and easy for cleaning and water replacement. For safety, it will not drain unless the water temperature is below 74°C (165°F).
It’s Always on Time
Automatically preheats the water to reach a set temperature at a set time.
Ready when your clinic opens and energy efficient at night when not in use.
Digital Touch Interface
Traditional splint bath controls are antiquated and imprecise.
A full menu of features allows clinicians control and customization from an easy-to-use touch display.