DYNASYST- DYNAMIC SPLINTING
Dynasyst is our unique and innovative method of attaching outriggers to mobilization orthoses.
Mobilization orthoses are easily and accurately adjusted with our unique Orfitube system. Orfitubes are easy to bend into shape, and easily cut to length. Orthoses made with Dynasyst components are extremely supportive and aesthetically pleasing.
- Lightweight outrigger attachments.
- Patient pleasing aesthetic appearance.
- Low profile design.
- Large choice between Orfitubes and joint spring coils.
- Fast and easy fabrication of outrigger attachments.
- Can be securely attachmed to any orthosis.
How it works and looks
- Increased patient comfort and compliance to protocol.
- Spring coils allow to have access to the lateral sides of the joints. Crossbar systems allow to create perpendicular traction force on the involved segment.
- Orfitube adjusters allow for easy and correct alignment of finger loops. Easy to adjust angles.
- Simplified adjustment and re-adjustment of correct angles of alignment and applied forces.
- Reduction of fabrication time.
Mobilization orthoses: dynamic and evolutionary systems, for example: post-operative splints after tendon surgery or to recover range of motion.
- Allows to respect prescribed rehabilitation protocol and wearing schedule.
- Improves the quality of patient care and speed recovery.
- Ensures the functional aspects of the orthoses.
- Especially recommended for fabrication of postural orthoses.
Visit our Product Information & Education page for instructional videos, upcoming splinting workshops, guides for the fabrication of static and dynamic splints and frequently asked questions.