Orfibrace NS is a unique rigid and supportive material for your patients. Its high resistance to stretch offers you excellent control while molding. It has a superior surface finish. Orfibrace NS is unique in that it can be activated in a splint pan or in the oven, according to its coated surface.
- High resistance to stretch and low drape.
- High rigidity.
- Moderate memory.
- Non-stick coated material.
- Excellent resistance to fingerprints.
- Smooth surface finish.
- Easy to trim and smooth edges.
- Antibacterial property.
How it works and looks
- Easy handling and control of material during moulding.
- Very strong material which holds its shape perfectly against increased tone. Excellent for all mechanical attachments.
- Remouldable. Splints can be adjusted easily after local reheating.
- Coating eliminates accidental bonding. Material will not stick during moulding onto bandages.
- Allows to apply pressure during the fabrication of the orthosis.
- Comfortable and pleasant surface feel, which stimulates patient compliance.
- Ideal for all large and rigid orthoses.
- Well-suited for trunk corsets, ankle supports, elbow, forearm and wrist orthoses.
- Ideal material for permanent bracing.
- Excellent material to fabricate anti-spasticity orthoses.
- Ideal to mould onto positive plaster moulds protected by a cotton lining.