Nanor is the thinnest thermoplastic material on the market. Thanks to the use of nanotechnology a very thin and at the same time stable mask can be created.
Features and benefits
- Material specifically designed for use in high precision multi-point masks.
- Available in different thicknesses and perforation types for better skin ventilation.
Low activation temperature (65°C – 149°F):
- No risk of skin burning for the user.
- Can be moulded directly on the patient.
- Does not become too soft or stretchy when overheated.
- Can be activated in hot water.
- No special equipment necessary.
- Short cooling time while still allowing enough time for a correct moulding.
- Cools down and hardens in a few minutes.
- Patented nano-based technology.
- Very thin composite thermoplastic materials with high strength.
- Thinner than standard masks.
- Due to nano technology, you can reduce your mask thickness.
- Less transport costs.
- More comfort for the patient.
- For easy handling of the fixation mask during the moulding.
- No risk of accidental bonding.
- The material can be applied on the skin without moistening, lotioning or use of a stockinet.
- No need to use silicone spray to prevent sticking.
- When stuck to itself or to accessories, it can be pulled apart easily.
- High comfort for the patient.
- Allows three-dimensional moulding of the patient contours with comfort and ease for both patient and user.
- Ensures high precision mask making.
- Remouldable: correction possible in case of error or changes in the anatomy of the patient.
- Keeps shape and size determined by the user during the moulding.
- No risk for excessive pressure or compression.
- Low attenuation, certainly in combination with the reduced thickness of the pre-cuts.