NEW thermoplastic for the fabrication of prostheses or orthoses for short-term, supervised, in-office test fittings.
Orfitrans PETG’s clear appearance lets the prosthetist/orthotist verify the suitability of the device prior to final fabrication. The durability following handling, drilling, and/or sanding, and the re-formability following re-heating, make clinical applications and adjustments effortless for the clinicians.
- Exceptionally strong material with superior impact resistance
- High stiffness.
- The socket will remain transparent.
- The prosthetist/Orthotist can see “inside” the medical device to check a good fit.
- The limb is visible when wearing Orfitrans PETG.
- No risk for excessive pressure or compression.
- The socket material will keep the shape and dimension determined by the mould.
- Bubble forming.
- Pulls easily and uniformly.
- Delivered with protective PE-foil. PE-foil has to be removed before activation.
- Activation time according to thickness.
- Product is available in different thicknesses: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, and 15 mm.
- Product is available in different sizes: 400 x 400 mm and 1225 x 1225 mm.