The Gold Standard
Orfitrans Stiff is the Gold Standard for test sockets. It will not break, crack or shatter when dropped.
No other material comes close to Orfitrans Stiff in performance and quality. The material is virtually indestructible, but you can still easily drill into it. It pulls easily and uniformly and feels great. Once you start to use Orfitrans Stiff you will immediately know why it is the “GOLD STANDARD”.
Available in thicknesses of 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm and 15 mm.
- Most rigid product of the Orfitrans range, self-supporting.
- High impact resistance.
- Orfitrans Stiff will not break, crack or shatter when dropped.
- Virtually indestructible.
- High fatigue resistance.
- High stiffness.
- The socket will remain transparent.
- Clear, slightly blue colour.
- The limb remains visible when wearing Orfitrans Stiff.
- No risk for excessive pressure or compression.
- The socket material will keep the shape and dimension determined by the mould.
- Bubble forming.
- Pulls easily and uniformly.
- Styrene based.
- Delivered with protective PE-foil. PE-foil has to be removed before activation.
- Activation time according to thickness.
- Product is available in different thicknesses and sheet sizes.
Instructions for use
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet